Rubbish utilizes data collected through the iOS Rubbish app paired with the Rubbish Beam and neighborhood engagement to solve San Francisco’s serious litter problem. The Rubbish iOS app was also featured at WWDC 2019 in a Core ML presentation.
- Collaborated with product development and engineering teams during the development of IoT devices and iOS apps to assess performance and usability challenges.
- Collaborated with the executive sales and marketing teams to launch products on time and within budget.
- Organized neighborhood cleanups, expanded the existing volunteer program, and connected with community leaders.
- Demonstrated products at industry specific trade shows and special events to increase brand awareness and capitalize on networking opportunities.
- Identified and reported hardware and app status issues to the engineering teams during UAT and real-world beta testing to improve product usability.
Copyright © 2023 selena scola - All Rights Reserve